Hip Hop Rap Music















Exclusive Interview: C-Sharp

What is your name and what city do you rep?
My name is C-Sharp also known as the yowdergod! I hail from Tustin/ Downtown Santa ana,California.

Tell us about your latest releases, what inspired you to create them?
My latest release is called “Cocaine Bear” based on the movie that’s coming out!

What is unique about you and your music?
The most unique aspect that I possess is my originality. I don’t sound like other artist.

What shaped your music?
My music was shaped off of 90’s golden area infused with 2000’s and today’s generation.

When did you realize you were going to make music professionally?
I realize that I was going to do this professionally when the quality and creativity became more noticeable.

What type of music do you listen to?
I listen to alot of classic music from the 90’s. I love r&b hip hop rock even some jazz to soothe the soul.

What inspires you to write music?
The thing that shaped my music was the music I hear on a daily. It shaped me to express myself and production wise more crisp.

What do you do when you don’t do music (creative or otherwise) and that you are passionate about?
I draw my inspiration through everyday experiences and things I’ve already been through or even witnessed.

What do you wish you were told when you first started making music that you think would help artists just starting out?
I wish I was told that it’s 95% marketing 5% the actual music. You make a millions songs but without the right marketing they may never get heard!

Tell us about your upcoming projects…
I have alot of upcoming projects on the way. My catalog I have in the vault is pretty long. Right now I’m focused on dropping singles.

Where do we find you music / music projects?
You can find my music on spotify, I heart radio, pandora, youtube. Type in csharp714 or yowdergod on Google. Also you can go to www.csharp714.com

The post Exclusive Interview: C-Sharp appeared first on 24Hip-Hop.



source https://24hip-hop.com/exclusive-interview-c-sharp/